Are the teeth ugly or yellow?
If you are always smiling, that is what enhances one’s beauty. But what if the teeth are ugly yellow when smiling like that? What this means is that even if you brush your teeth with toothpaste, your teeth will not turn white. Conversely, if you brush your teeth with a few items, the ugly yellow stains on the teeth will go away.Want to know the natural ways to get rid of yellow stains on your teeth? If so this article will be very useful. Because below are some simple natural ways to get rid of yellow stains on teeth overnight. Read it and follow and beautify your smile.
Here are some ways to whiten overnight! Top 10 remedies
Apple Cider Vinegar
* Mix 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar with 1 cup water.
* Then rinse your mouth with this water before brushing your teeth.
* Do this 2-3 times a week in the morning.
* The acid in apple cider vinegar removes yellow stains on teeth and whitens teeth.
Baking Soda and Lemon
* In a bowl add 1 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp lemon juice to make a paste.
* Then apply this mixture on the teeth with a toothpaste and after 1-2 minutes, rinse your mouth with water.
* If this is done once in 10 days, the ugly yellow stains on the teeth will be removed and the teeth will always be white.
Top Best of Treatment for Toothache in Natural Remedies
* The skin of the banana should be cut into small pieces.
* Then take each piece and gently rub the teeth for 2 minutes.
* Then rinse your mouth with warm water.
* If this pattern is done every morning, the yellow stains on the teeth will be removed.
* Leave the coconut oil in the mouth and simmer for 10 minutes.
* Then spit out the oil, rub the teeth with your finger, and then rinse your mouth with water.
* If this is done daily, bad breath will disappear and the teeth will be white.
* When brushing your teeth in the morning, add 2-3 drops of orange oil with the paste.
* Then brush your teeth as usual.
* If this is followed regularly for a week as in the morning and at night, the teeth will always be shiny.
* 1 tablespoon good oil in the mouth and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Do this on an empty stomach, especially when you wake up in the morning.
* Then after 20 minutes, remove the oil from the mouth and rinse the mouth with water. If desired, rinse your mouth with a little salted water.
* Then brush as usual. This removes yellow stains on the teeth and has many benefits.
If you find gray(Sambal for wood)
* ash, touch it with your finger and brush your teeth for 2 minutes.
* Then rinse your mouth with water. Do this 1-2 times daily for a week, it will absorb the dirt and yellow stains on the gray teeth and make the teeth whiter.
Lemon and salt
* Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, rub on the teeth and rub gently, then rinse with water.
* Doing this once a week will get rid of the ugly yellow stains on the teeth. Importantly do not do this method too often. Otherwise, the enamel of the teeth will be affected.
* Sprinkle a little yellow powder on the toothbrush, brush the teeth, rinse again after 2-3 minutes and rinse the mouth with water.
* Once you do this, you can see the yellow stains on the teeth are well spread. In addition,
the anti-bacterial properties of turmeric can eliminate infections in the gums and prevent bad breath and gum problems.
* 1 part Epsom salt should be dissolved in 1 part water.
* Then brush your teeth with a brush soaked in that water.
* Rinse mouth with remaining water. Then rinse your mouth with plain water.
* If you do this twice a week, the yellow stains on the teeth will go away.